Avoid the Hassles of Developing an In-house Solution
With jBIAS, you can avoid the time and cost of developing a solution from the ground up. Designed to seamlessly integrate into your existing IT environment, the jBIAS automated data retrieval system flexibly operates on multiple Java-compatible platforms.
Based on a structured, modular software system, our automated data retrieval software offers a developer and integrator-friendly environment that only requires a JAVA Virtual Machine (JVM), and a relational database, so you save on both the costs of development and long-term maintenance as your data sources evolve.
- Data requests and returns in XML formats via the insurance industry’s ACCORD standard, generally implemented using Internet Protocol (IP)
- Data delivered in a readable format for user review
- Immediate online access to major information sources as well as batch file import/export capabilities for selected reports
- Data-specific requests
- Flexible installation on a server, or maintenance on another machine and access using IP technologies
- Carrier-based data storage, to ensure data protection and compliance
- Platforms: Windows, z/OS, AS/400, Unix, Linux, Sun
- Databases: TCP/IP communications with popular databases, including DB2, Oracle, SQL Server or any 100% (Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)-compliant database